This weekend was rare for us: we were home and we did not have any set plans. We took advantage of this and ran errands, booked a babysitter for Saturday night and watched A LOT of football, or as Brayden calls it "hutball" (Which comes from me teaching him "hut, hut, hike!!!)
We also finished Braydens big boy room. I think we all love it. The only thing we will add is his name (which is over his crib now and will soon hang over his bed).
Sunday my parents came over to watch the ultimate Packer game. It was a very nice weekend.
This marks the beginning of my favorite week of the year... I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!! Eat a lot, drink a lot (if you can) and shop a lot!
We also finished Braydens big boy room. I think we all love it. The only thing we will add is his name (which is over his crib now and will soon hang over his bed).
Sunday my parents came over to watch the ultimate Packer game. It was a very nice weekend.
This marks the beginning of my favorite week of the year... I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!! Eat a lot, drink a lot (if you can) and shop a lot!
Our labor of love:
Katie - Brayden's room looks great! Job well done. Has he started to practice sleeping in there yet?
ReplyDelete