My attitude with toilet training has always been "he'll be ready when he's ready." I am not going to push it. I don't mind diapers and I know I will hate if I start too early and he regresses...
That being said, we do have a potty chair now and will casually mention to Brayden (mostly at bath time) that maybe he wants to try going before bath? Last week he did sit down and went and has done so many of nights since then! He has also told me that he has to go a couple times when I am changing him and we race to the bathroom for him to go on the regular toilet (with success!)
Way to go, Brayden!
One step at a time. This is probably a good no pressure way to start.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment