
Lately Brayden is interested in where people work. He knows Daddy works at a "bank", Grandpa works with "pizza", Grandma and Nonna work at "School" and Mr. Paul works with "tools".
This morning when Brayden woke up and asked where Daddy was, he was especially sad that he was at work. I asked him if he wanted to go visit Dad at work and that was our adventure today. We parked way underground, used the elevator and the escalator (Brayden has no fear of either) and visited the trading room. He loved seeing Tyler use his special ID card to access his floor and the actual trading room.
We took Tyler out for coffee at Starbucks, to look at the water fountain at the performing arts center and the tree covered stage. It was a fun surprise to our week!
While we were downtown, as I always do, I did a lot of people watching. I liked watching all the people dressed up and on their way to work, but I am still enjoying my time with Brayden!
No comments:
Post a Comment