Tyler and I both said this weekend ranked high on our list of favorite weekends.
Friday night Tyler and I sat on the couch (Dairy Queeen Blizzards in one had, wine in the other) and looked at each other and said : "oh, Hi! How are you?) Needless to say the boys keep us busy!
On Saturday our new swing set was installed. (Brayden loves it!) Tylers friend Rob and his wife Sarah were in town for the Brewers/Twins games. They came over Saturday afternoon for lunch and to try out the new swing set.
Saturday afternoon we took Brayden to Grandma and Grandpas for a sleepover! He has not done this since Cullen was born and he was very excited. We were excited for him and we were looking forward to some time with just Cullen. We sat outside that evening and just stared at him...
Sunday Grandma brought Brayden back and stayed to watch Cullen as Tyler and I took Brayden to his first Brewer game. He seemed to enjoy it and we were able to watch the Brewers sweep the Twins!
Sunday Grandma brought Brayden back and stayed to watch Cullen as Tyler and I took Brayden to his first Brewer game. He seemed to enjoy it and we were able to watch the Brewers sweep the Twins!
We were all very tiered Sunday night but we all agreed this summer weekend was GREAT (as Brayden loves to say)!
No comments:
Post a Comment