I think I have 2 minutes to update this blog. Hopefully it does not end up a "draft" like a few others have. It is unbelievable how things change with just one more child added into the mix. I have 2 friends who just had their 3rd baby and I honestly think I will hold them on a pedestal for the rest of my life!!!! (Michelle and Jess... I am talking about you!!!)
Life here is crazy but wonderful. We are busy busy busy and very sleepy but it is all worth it. Cullen is a very good baby. He hardly ever fusses and loves his big brother, Brayden. He is a loud sleeper which has taken some getting used to. At his 6 week appointment he was 11lbs, 3.5 oz and 22 inches in length.
I hear him now so I have to cut this short. More pictures and another short note next month... I hope!
Katie--No pedestals here, I still haven't gotten a card out to you!!! Isn't it crazy how you forget so quickly how much work a newborn is? Asher has started eating longer at each feeding, and less often, I've really noticed a difference ;) I'm so glad you are doing well, your boys are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMichelle- I loved your latest blogs... esp. the one when you were so honest and Scott was out of town... makes me feel much more "normal!"
ReplyDelete