Having two kiddos was a lot more work than just one, but we had a great time. I think Brayden enjoyed having a "little sister" for a few days, too.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Family of Four!!!
Most of you know that we have great neighbors. We are very lucky to live in such a friendly neighborhood and have become very good friends with several couples on our block (my very good friend Shannon, from high school, also lives one block over!) This past week we had the honor of watching our next door neighbors daughter, Olivia, for Tuesday night through Saturday. Paul and Colleen were in Mexico for Colleen's sisters wedding.
Having two kiddos was a lot more work than just one, but we had a great time. I think Brayden enjoyed having a "little sister" for a few days, too.


Having two kiddos was a lot more work than just one, but we had a great time. I think Brayden enjoyed having a "little sister" for a few days, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The picture of them holding hands on the blanket is the cutest.
ReplyDelete